FGD5 antibody (FYVE, RhoGEF and PH Domain Containing 5) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
FGD5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Horse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791545
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Horse
- This FGD5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- FVIKGKVLYT YMASEDKVAL ESMPLLGFTI APEKEEGSSE VGPIFHLYHK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FGD5. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human FGD5
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FGD5 (FGD5 Antibody Abstract)
- ZFYVE23, C330025N11Rik, mFLJ00274, FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing 5, Fgd5, FGD5
- FGD5 activates CDC42, a member of the Ras-like family of Rho- and Rac proteins, by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. It mediates VEGF-induced CDC42 activation. It may regulate proangiogenic action of VEGF in vascular endothelial cells, including network formation, directional movement and proliferation and may play a role in regulating the actin cytoskeleton and cell shape.
Protein Interaction Partner: JMJD6, SUV39H1, Dlg4,
Protein Size: 540
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: