Family with Sequence Similarity 214, Member B (FAM214B) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FAM214B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2791617
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Western Blotting (WB)
- SPGTANGHSP EHTPPGPGPP GPCPTKRRLL PAGEAPDVSS EEEGPAPRRR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 92%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 92%, Yeast: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against KIAA1539. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human FAM214B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KIAA1539, P1.11659_5, RP11-182N22.6, bA182N22.6, B230312A22Rik, family with sequence similarity 214 member B, family with sequence similarity 214, member B, FAM214B, Fam214b
- Alias Symbols: KIAA1539
Protein Size: 443
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_025182, NP_079458
You are here: