C-MYC antibody (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) (Center) Primary Antibody
MYC Reactivity: Human, Mouse ChIP, ICC, IF, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2855631
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This C-MYC antibody is un-conjugated
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Chimpanzee (100 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to c-Myc (v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian))
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human c-Myc. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ChIP assay Assay-dependent dilution ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceChIP assayAssay-dependent dilution ICC/IF1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , NIH-3T3 , Raw264.7 , HeLa , HeLa nuclear extract
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Chen, Ding, Chen, Hu, Lu, Wu, Zhang, Yang, Wu, Peng, Xie, Zhou, Wu, Zheng: "ACSL4 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression via c-Myc stability mediated by ERK/FBW7/c-Myc axis." in: Oncogenesis, Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp. 42, 2020 (PubMed).
Seira, Yamagata, Fukushima, Araki, Kurata, Yanagisawa, Mashimo, Nakamura, Regan, Murayama, Fujino: "Cellular density-dependent increases in HIF-1α compete with c-Myc to down-regulate human EP4 receptor promoter activity through Sp-1-binding region." in: Pharmacology research & perspectives, Vol. 6, Issue 6, pp. e00441, 2019 (PubMed).
Ma, Wang, Chen, Li, Hur, Saijilafu: "Differential Roles of Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Subtypes Alpha and Beta in Cortical Development." in: Frontiers in molecular neuroscience, Vol. 10, pp. 391, 2017 (PubMed).
Chung, Liu, Lin, Chi, Huang, Yang, Yeh, Tan, Lin: "ChIP-on-chip analysis of thyroid hormone-regulated genes and their physiological significance." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 7, Issue 16, pp. 22448-59, 2017 (PubMed).
Wu, Lee, Hua, Kuo, Lin: "Macrophage Infiltration Induces Gastric Cancer Invasiveness by Activating the β-Catenin Pathway." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 7, pp. e0134122, 2016 (PubMed).
- Chen, Ding, Chen, Hu, Lu, Wu, Zhang, Yang, Wu, Peng, Xie, Zhou, Wu, Zheng: "ACSL4 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression via c-Myc stability mediated by ERK/FBW7/c-Myc axis." in: Oncogenesis, Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp. 42, 2020 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- C-Myc (MYC Antibody Abstract)
- MRTL, MYCC, bHLHe39, c-Myc, CMYC, c-myc, C-MYC, LOC100136746, RNCMYC, mMyc, AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, MYC, cmyc, zc-myc, c-myc II, myc-B, myc2, CMyc, CG10798, D-Myc, DM, DMYc, Dm, Dmel\CG10798, Dmyc, EG:BACN5I9.1, anon-WO03040301.171, bHLHe57, c-MYC, d-myc, dMYC, dMyc, dMyc1, da, dm, dm/dMyc, dm/myc, dmyc, dmyc1, l(1)G0139, l(1)G0354, l(1)G0359, myc, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, myelocytomatosis oncogene, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor a, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor L homeolog, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), CG10798 gene product from transcript CG10798-RB, MYC, LOC100136746, Myc, myca, myc.L
- The protein encoded by this gene is a multifunctional, nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a role in cell cycle progression, apoptosis and cellular transformation. It functions as a transcription factor that regulates transcription of specific target genes. Mutations, overexpression, rearrangement and translocation of this gene have been associated with a variety of hematopoietic tumors, leukemias and lymphomas, including Burkitt lymphoma. There is evidence to show that alternative translation initiations from an upstream, in-frame non-AUG (CUG) and a downstream AUG start site result in the production of two isoforms with distinct N-termini. The synthesis of non-AUG initiated protein is suppressed in Burkitt's lymphomas, suggesting its importance in the normal function of this gene.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- p53 Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: