C-MYC antibody (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) Primary Antibody
MYC Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 7-00E-10
Catalog No. ABIN969300
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- This C-MYC antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human MYC expressed in E. Coli.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10000, WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C, -20°C for long term storage
Fang, Liu, Wu, Liu, Pan, Li: "Upregulation of long noncoding RNA CCAT1-L promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in gastric adenocarcinoma." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 11, pp. 5647-5655, 2018 (PubMed).
Zhang, Zeng, Jiao, Li, Liu, Zhang, Yang: "AA28-67 domain within MyD88 suppresses c-myc activity and expression to regulate differentiation and function of dendritic cells." in: Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.), Vol. 133, Issue 3, pp. 324-32, 2009 (PubMed).
Lal, Navarro, Maher, Maliszewski, Yan, ODay, Chowdhury, Dykxhoorn, Tsai, Hofmann, Becker, Gorospe, Hide, Lieberman: "miR-24 Inhibits cell proliferation by targeting E2F2, MYC, and other cell-cycle genes via binding to "seedless" 3'UTR microRNA recognition elements." in: Molecular cell, Vol. 35, Issue 5, pp. 610-25, 2009 (PubMed).
- Fang, Liu, Wu, Liu, Pan, Li: "Upregulation of long noncoding RNA CCAT1-L promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in gastric adenocarcinoma." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 11, pp. 5647-5655, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- Myc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC Antibody Abstract)
- MRTL, MYCC, bHLHe39, c-Myc, CMYC, c-myc, C-MYC, LOC100136746, RNCMYC, mMyc, AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, MYC, cmyc, zc-myc, c-myc II, myc-B, myc2, CMyc, CG10798, D-Myc, DM, DMYc, Dm, Dmel\CG10798, Dmyc, EG:BACN5I9.1, anon-WO03040301.171, bHLHe57, c-MYC, d-myc, dMYC, dMyc, dMyc1, da, dm, dm/dMyc, dm/myc, dmyc, dmyc1, l(1)G0139, l(1)G0354, l(1)G0359, myc, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, myelocytomatosis oncogene, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor a, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor L homeolog, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), CG10798 gene product from transcript CG10798-RB, MYC, LOC100136746, Myc, myca, myc.L
- The protein encoded by this gene is a multifunctional, nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a role in cell cycle progression, apoptosis and cellular transformation. It functions as a transcription factor that regulates transcription of specific target genes. Mutations, overexpression, rearrangement and translocation of this gene have been associated with a variety of hematopoietic tumors, leukemias and lymphomas, including Burkitt lymphoma. There is evidence to show that alternative translation initiations from an upstream, in-frame non-AUG (CUG) and a downstream AUG start site result in the production of two isoforms with distinct N-termini. The synthesis of non-AUG initiated protein is suppressed in Burkitt's lymphomas, suggesting its importance in the normal function of this gene. (provided by RefSeq).
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- p53 Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: