SOX13 antibody (SRY (Sex Determining Region Y)-Box 13) (Center) Primary Antibody
SOX13 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2855783
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This SOX13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Mouse (94 %), Rat (93 %)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to SOX13 (SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 13)
SOX13 antibody [N1C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human SOX13. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , A431 , H1299 , HeLa , HepG2 , Molt-4 , Raji
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SOX13 (SOX13 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. It has also been determined to be a type-1 diabetes autoantigen, also known as islet cell antibody 12.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- Molecular Weight
- 69 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: