Signal Transducing Adaptor Family Member 2 (STAP2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
STAP2 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856300
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to STAP2 (signal transducing adaptor family member 2)
STAP2 antibody [C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human STAP2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HCT116
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- STAP2 (STAP2 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes the substrate of breast tumor kinase, an Src-type non-receptor tyrosine kinase. The encoded protein possesses domains and several tyrosine phosphorylation sites characteristic of adaptor proteins that mediate the interactions linking proteins involved in signal transduction pathways. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: