Toxin of epsilon-zeta Postsegregational Killing System (ZETA) (AA 1-287) antibody (HRP) Primary Antibody
ZETA Reactivity: Streptococcus agalactiae ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal HRP
Catalog No. ABIN2913070
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Toxin of epsilon-zeta Postsegregational Killing System (ZETA)
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-287
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Protein G
- Recombinant Streptococcus agalactiae Toxin zeta protein (1-287AA).
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: