RNASE13 antibody (Ribonuclease, RNase A Family, 13 (Non-Active)) Primary Antibody
RNASE13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2966992
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This RNASE13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of RNase 13 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to RNase 13
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant full length protein of human RNase 13
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:2000), IH (1:50 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:10 - 1:100)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: