CXCL2 antibody (Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 2) (AA 32-100) Primary Antibody
- AA 32-100
- Mouse, Rat
- This CXCL2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for C-X-C motif chemokine 2(CXCL2) detection. Tested with WB, ELISA in Mouse,Rat.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for C-X-C motif chemokine 2(CXCL2) detection. Tested with WB, ELISA in Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2
Protein Name: C-X-C motif chemokine 2
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- E. coli-derived rat CXCL2 recombinant protein (Position: S32-N100). Rat CXCL2 shares 62.3% and 88.4% amino acid (aa) sequence identity with huamn and mouse CXCL2, respectively.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Mouse, Rat
ELISA: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Rat
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- CXCL2 (CXCL2 Antibody Abstract)
- CINC-2a, GRO2, GROb, MGSA-b, MIP-2a, MIP2, MIP2A, SCYB2, GRO3, Gro2, MIP-2, Mgsa-b, Mip2, Scyb, Scyb2, Mip-2, GROB, MIP-2alpha, C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 2, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2, CXCL2, Cxcl2
Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2) is a small cytokine belonging to the CXC chemokine family that is also called macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha (MIP2-alpha), Growth-regulated protein beta (Gro-beta) and Gro oncogene-2(Gro-2). CXCL2 is 90 % identical in amino acid sequence as a related chemokine, CXCL1. This chemokine is secreted by monocytes and macrophages and is chemotactic for polymorphonuclear leukocytes and hematopoietic stem cells. The gene for CXCL2 is located on human chromosome 4 in a cluster of other CXC chemokines. CXCL2 mobilizes cells by interacting with a cell surface chemokine receptor called CXCR2.
Synonyms: C-X-C motif chemokine 2 antibody|Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2 antibody|Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2 antibody|CINC 2a antibody| CINC2a antibody|CINC3 antibody|CXC chemokine antibody|CXCL 2 antibody|Cxcl2 antibody|CXCL2_HUMAN antibody|Cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant 3 antibody|GRO 2 antibody|GRO b antibody|GRO protein, beta antibody|Gro-beta antibody|GRO-beta(5-73) antibody|GRO-beta-T antibody|GRO2 antibody|GRO2 oncogene antibody|GROb antibody|GRObeta antibody|Growth regulated protein beta antibody|Growth-regulated protein beta antibody|GROX antibody|Hematopoietic synergistic factor antibody|HSF antibody|Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 alpha antibody|Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 antibody|Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha antibody|Melanoma growth stimulatory activity beta antibody|MGSA b antibody|MGSA beta antibody|MIP 2 antibody|MIP 2a antibody|MIP2 alpha antibody|MIP2 antibody|MIP2-alpha antibody|MIP2A antibody|MIP2alpha antibody|SB-251353 antibody|SCYB 2 antibody|Scyb antibody|SCYB2 antibody|Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 2 antibody
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin