Nucleolar Protein with MIF4G Domain 1 (NOM1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NOM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3185931
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- NOM1 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of NOM1 protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to NOM1.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the C-terminal region of human NOM1.
- Application Notes
- IHC 1:100-1:300, ELISA 1:40000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
You are here: