DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- TRP2 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of TRP2 protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to TRP2.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human TRP2.
anti-Dopachrome Tautomerase (DCT) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IF 1:200-1:1000, ELISA 1:40000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.