GRM8 antibody (Glutamate Receptor, Metabotropic 8) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This GRM8 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 8 (GRPRC1H) at C-term.
- Protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS
- This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human GRPRC1H.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Glutamate Receptor, Metabotropic 8 (GRM8) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GRM8 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Dog, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit, Sheep ICC, IHC, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
ELISA 1: 1,000Western blot 1: 100 - 1: 500.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody at 2 - 8 °C up to one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- mGluR8 / GRM8 (GRM8 Antibody Abstract)
- mGluR8, GRM8, MGLUR8, GLUR8, GPRC1H, mGlu8, A230002O04, Gprc1h, Glur8, Mglur8, mGluR8b, mGlur, glutamate metabotropic receptor 8, metabotropic glutamate receptor 8, glutamate receptor, metabotropic 8, GRM8, MGLUR8, LOAG_14062, Grm8
- L-glutamate is the major excitatory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and activates both ionotropic and metabotropic glutamate receptors. Glutamatergic neurotransmission is involved in most aspects of normal brain function and can be perturbed in many neuropathologic conditions. The metabotropic glutamate receptors are a family of G protein-coupled receptors,that have been divided into 3 groups on the basis of sequence homology, putative signal transduction mechanisms, and pharmacologic properties. Group I includes GRM1 and GRM5 and these receptors have been shown to activate phospholipase C. Group II includes GRM2 and GRM3 while Group III includes GRM4, GRM6, GRM7and GRM8. Group II and III receptors are linked to the inhibition of the cyclic AMP cascade but differ in their agonist selectivities.Synonyms: GPRC1H, Metabotropic glutamate receptor 8
- Molecular Weight
- 101740 Da
- Gene ID
- 2918, 9606
- cAMP Metabolic Process, Synaptic Membrane