IL1R1 antibody (Interleukin 1 Receptor, Type I) (AA 474-503) Primary Antibody
- AA 474-503, C-Term
- This IL1R1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This IL1R antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 474-503 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human IL1R.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Interleukin 1 Receptor, Type I (IL1R1) (pTyr496) antibody Primary Antibody
IL1R1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:2000. WB: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- IL1R (IL1R1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD121A, D2S1473, IL-1R-alpha, IL1R, IL1RA, P80, CD121a, CD121b, IL-iR, Il1r-1, interleukin 1 receptor type 1, interleukin 1 receptor, type I, IL1R1, Il1r1
- IL1R is a member of the interleukin 1 receptor family. An experiment with transient gene expression demonstrated that this receptor was incapable of binding to interleukin 1 alpha and interleukin 1 beta with high affinity. IL1R is a receptor for interleukin 1 family member 9 (IL1F9). Binding to the agonist leads to the activation of NF-kappa-B. The gene for this protein and four other interleukin 1 receptor family genes, including interleukin 1 receptor, type I (IL1R1), interleukin 1 receptor, type II (IL1R2), interleukin 1 receptor-like 1 (IL1RL1), and interleukin 18 receptor 1 (IL18R1), form a cytokine receptor gene cluster in a region mapped to chromosome 2q12.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Cancer Immune Checkpoints