G Patch Domain and Ankyrin Repeats 1 (GPANK1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GPANK1 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN453530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to ANKRD59 / BAT4.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human BAT4
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1/1,000. Western blotting: 1/100 - 1/500.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- ANKRD59 / BAT4 (GPANK1 Antibody Abstract)
- BAT4 (HLA-B-associated transcript 4) contains two ANK repeats and one G-patch domain. It is thought to be involved in some aspects of immunity.Synonyms: Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 59, G patch domain-containing protein 10, G5 protein, G5 protein, GPATCH10, HLA-B-associated transcript 4
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: