IL32 antibody (Interleukin 32) (AA 1-131) Primary Antibody
IL32 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal AT2F9
Catalog No. ABIN487340
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-131, N-Term
- This IL32 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody recognizes human IL-32. Other species not tested.
- Synonyms: IL-32, NK4, TAIF, Natural killer cells protein 4Tumor necrosis factor alpha-inducing factor
- Protein-G affinity chromatography
- Recombinant human IL32 (1-131aa) purified from E. coli
- Application Notes
- ELISA. Western blot (1: 500 - 1: 1000).
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for up to two weeks or (in aliquots) at -20 °C or -70 °Cfor longer. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Interleukin-32 / IL32 (IL32 Antibody Abstract)
- The gene encoding IL32 is located on human chromosome 16p13.3 and is organized into eight exons. IL32 is mainly expressed in natural killer cells, T cells, epithelial cells, and blood monocytes. It can induce the proinflammatory cytokines TNFα and IL1β in murine peritoneal macrophages as well as in phorbol ester-differentiated human THP1 cells. In the inflamed lesions of chronic pancreas, the ductal expression of IL32 was markedly increased. Pancreatic duct cells are the local source of IL32, and IL32 may play an important role in inflammatory responses and pancreatic cancer growth. Recently, a synergism between IL32 and other well characterized players in innate immunity has been documented.Synonyms: IL-32, NK4, Natural killer cells protein 4, TAIF, Tumor necrosis factor alpha-inducing factor
- Gene ID
You are here: