NAMPT antibody (Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase) (AA 62-337) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This NAMPT antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase(NAMPT) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, ELISA in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase(NAMPT) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, ELISA in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase
Protein Name: Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- E. coli-derived human Visfatin recombinant protein (Position: L62-N337). Human Visfatin shares 97.1% and 96.7% amino acid (aa) sequence identity with mouse and rat Visfatin, respectively.
anti-Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NAMPT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Mouse, Rat
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Mouse, Rat, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
ELISA: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- NAMPT (NAMPT Antibody Abstract)
- 1110035O14Rik, PBEF, PBEF1, VF, VISFATIN, AI314458, AI480535, NAmPRTase, Pbef, Pbef1, Visfatin, visfatin, pbef, pbef1, nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase, Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase, nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase S homeolog, NAMPT, Nampt, nampt, Smon_0680, Mrub_2845, Cseg_3704, BC1002_3997, Ftrac_2686, Varpa_5681, Celal_3900, Deima_0880, BC1001_3724, Celly_1696, Clole_1542, Tsp_05934, nampt.S
Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAmPRTase or Nampt), also known as pre-B-cell colony-enhancing factor 1 (PBEF1) or visfatin, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PBEF1 gene. This gene encodes a protein that catalyzes the condensation of nicotinamide with 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate to yield nicotinamide mononucleotide, one step in the biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. The protein belongs to the nicotinic acid phosphoribosyltransferase (NAPRTase) family and is thought to be involved in many important biological processes, including metabolism, stress response and aging. This gene has a pseudogene on chromosome 10.
Synonyms: NAmPRTase | Nampt | PBEF 1 | PBEF1 | PBEF | VF | Visfatin | P43490
- Gene ID