TFL2 antibody (Chromo Domain-Containing Protein LHP1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
TFL2 Reactivity: Arabidopsis thaliana ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4889056
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with Chromo domain-containing protein LHP1 Arabidopsis thaliana (Mouse-ear cress)
- Purified (protein A)
- Synthetic peptide derived from a C terminal domain of Chromo domain-containing protein LHP1 from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
- WB : 1/500 to 1/5 000
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 1 mg/mL
- Tris 0,1M, glycine 0,1M, sucrose 2 %
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Chromo Domain-Containing Protein LHP1 (TFL2 Antibody Abstract)
- LHP1, LIKE HETEROCHROMATIN PROTEIN 1, MVA3.4, MVA3_4, TERMINAL FLOWER 2, like heterochromatin protein (LHP1), TFL2
- Structural component of heterochromatin involved in gene repression, including several floral homeotic genes and FLT that regulates flowering time. Required for maintenance of vernalization-induced repression of FLC. As part of the PRC1-like complex, recognizes and binds histone H3 tails methylated at 'Lys-9' (H3K9me) and 'Lys-27' (H3K27me), leading to epigenetic repression. PcG PRC1 complex maintains the transcriptionally repressive state of many genes, including Hox genes, throughout development. PcG PRC1 complex acts via chromatin remodeling and modification of histones, rendering chromatin heritably changed in its expressibility
You are here: