Zyg-11 Family Member B, Cell Cycle Regulator (ZYG11B) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZYG11B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC (fro), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4889467
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human ZYG11B protein
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts withmouse and rat due to 100 % of sequence homology.
- Purified (protein A)
- Synthetic peptide derived from internal part of human ZYG11B protein
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
- IHC-F : 1/100 to 1/2000 - WB : 1/500 to 1/5000
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 1 mg/mL
- Tris 0,1M, glycine 0,1M, sucrose 2 %
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Protein Zyg-11 Homolog B (ZYG11B Antibody Abstract)
- ZYG11, RGD1307814, zyg-11, 1110046I03Rik, 2810482G21Rik, D4Mgi23, Gm431, mKIAA1730, zyg-11 family member B, cell cycle regulator, zyg-11 family member B, cell cycle regulator L homeolog, zyg-ll family member B, cell cycle regulator, ZYG11B, Zyg11b, zyg11b.L
- Probably acts as target recruitment subunit in the E3 ubiquitin ligase complex ZYG11B-CUL2-Elongin BC.
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: