- Target See all RAC1 Antibodies
- Human, Rat
- This RAC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Expected species reactivity: Bovine, Mouse
- This RAC1 antibody was produced from a mouse immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide from the human protein.
- Application Notes
- Titration of the RAC1 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.\. Flow Cytometry: 1:100,IHC (Paraffin): 1:25,Western blot: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the RAC1 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- RAC1 Products
- Rac-1 antibody, TC-25 antibody, p21-Rac1 antibody, AL023026 antibody, D5Ertd559e antibody, RAC2 antibody, CRAC1A antibody, rac1 antibody, wu:fd16e02 antibody, zgc:55823 antibody, zgc:55917 antibody, zgc:86934 antibody, 2248 antibody, CG2248 antibody, D-Rac antibody, D-Rac 1 antibody, D-Rac1 antibody, DRac antibody, DRac1 antibody, DRacA antibody, Dm Rac1 antibody, DmRAC antibody, DmRAC1 antibody, Dmel\CG2248 antibody, Dmrac1 antibody, Drac antibody, Drac1 antibody, Drac1a antibody, DracA antibody, GTPase Rac1 antibody, P40792 antibody, RAC1 antibody, Rac antibody, Rac GTPase antibody, Rac3 antibody, RacA antibody, dRac antibody, dRac1 antibody, drac1 antibody, rac antibody, Xrac antibody, mig5 antibody, p21-rac1 antibody, tc-25 antibody, Rac family small GTPase 1 antibody, RAS-related C3 botulinum substrate 1 antibody, ras-related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 1 antibody, ras-related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 1 (rho family, small GTP binding protein Rac1) antibody, Rac family small GTPase 1a antibody, CG2248 gene product from transcript CG2248-RB antibody, Rac family small GTPase 1 L homeolog antibody, ras homolog family member G antibody, RAC1 antibody, Rac1 antibody, rac1a antibody, rac1.L antibody, RHOG antibody
- Plasma membrane-associated small GTPase which cycles between active GTP-bound and inactive GDP-bound states. In its active state, binds to a variety of effector proteins to regulate cellular responses such as secretory processes, phagocytosis of apoptotic cells, epithelial cell polarization and growth-factor induced formation of membrane ruffles. Rac1 p21/rho GDI heterodimer is the active component of the cytosolic factor sigma 1, which is involved in stimulation of the NADPH oxidase activity in macrophages. Essential for the SPATA13-mediated regulation of cell migration and adhesion assembly and disassembly. Stimulates PKN2 kinase activity. In concert with RAB7A, plays a role in regulating the formation of RBs (ruffled borders) in osteoclasts. In glioma cells, promotes cell migration and invasion. In podocytes, promotes nuclear shuttling of NR3C2, this modulation is required for a proper kidney functioning. Required for atypical chemokine receptor ACKR2-induced LIMK1-PAK1-dependent phosphorylation of cofilin (CFL1) and for up-regulation of ACKR2 from endosomal compartment to cell membrane, increasing its efficiency in chemokine uptake and degradation. In synapses, seems to mediate the regulation of F-actin cluster formation performed by SHANK3.
- WNT Signaling, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling, VEGF Signaling