Aflatoxin M1 antibody
- Target See all Aflatoxin M1 products
- Aflatoxin M1
- This Aflatoxin M1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Not reactive in: no confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity known in the momentReactivity Analysis: aflatoxin M1 (100 % )
- BSA-conjugated aflatoxin M1
anti-Aflatoxin M1 antibody
Reactivity: Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus parasiticus ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Aflatoxin M1 antibody
Reactivity: Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus parasiticus ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Antibodies are in a format of total IgG purified on protein G.
- For Research Use only
- For reconstitution please add 0.5 mL of sterile water
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- store lyophilized/reconstituted at -20°C, once reconstituted make aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from lyophilized material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
- Aflatoxin M1
- Aflatoxin M1 Products
- Aflatoxins are naturally occurring mycotoxins that are produced by many species of Aspergillus. Aflatoxins are toxic and among the most carcinogenic substances known. Crops which are frequently affected by Asperiillus include cereals (maize, sorghum, pearl millet, rice, wheat), oilseeds (peanut, soybean, sunflower, cotton), spices (chile peppers, black pepper, coriander, turmeric, ginger), and tree nuts (almond, pistachio, walnut, coconut, brazil nut).