diphosphoinositol Pentakisphosphate Kinase 1 (PPIP5K1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PPIP5K1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5516798
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RPEQLQEVLD ITRLLLAELE KEPGGEIEEK TGKLEQLKSV LEMYGHFSGI
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PPIP5K1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human PPIP5K1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PPIP5K1 (PPIP5K1 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a dual functional inositol kinase. The encoded enzyme converts inositol hexakisphosphate to diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate and diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate to bis-diphosphoinositol tetrakisphosphate. This protein may be important for intracellular signaling pathways. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A pseudogene of this gene is found on chromosome 15
Alias Symbols: PPIP5K1, HISPPD2A, IP6K, IPS1, KIAA0377, VIP1,
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, VAC14, LSM4, TXNDC9, HMGN1, ZBTB8B, WBSCR22, MIF4GD, ZC3H15, IRF3, CYLD,
Protein Size: 1433
- Gene ID
- Inositol Metabolic Process
You are here: