DCDC2B antibody (Doublecortin Domain Containing 2B) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DCDC2B Reactivity: Cow, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517068
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ELLVPSPSLP RGCWQPPGSK SRPHRQGAQG HRAQVTQPSP KEPDRIKPSA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DCDC2B. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human DCDC2B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DCDC2B (DCDC2B Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the doublecortin family. The protein encoded by this gene contains two doublecortin domains. The doublecortin domain has been demonstrated to bind tubulin and enhance microtubule polymerization.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: RBPMS, FHL3, KRT40, BANP, MTUS2,
Protein Size: 349
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001099434, NP_001092904
You are here: