FAM83D antibody (Family with Sequence Similarity 83, Member D) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
FAM83D Reactivity: Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517931
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This FAM83D antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- HFQSSNKFDH LTNRKPQSKE LTLGNLLRMR LARLSSTPRK ADLDPEMPAE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FAM83D. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human FAM83D
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FAM83D (FAM83D Antibody Abstract)
- C20orf129, CHICA, dJ616B8.3, 2310007D09Rik, BB104611, fam83d-A, fam83d-b, im:7149534, zgc:162965, family with sequence similarity 83 member D, family with sequence similarity 83, member D, family with sequence similarity 83 member D L homeolog, FAM83D, Fam83d, fam83d.L, fam83d
- FAM83D is required for proper chromosome congression and alignment during mitosis and is required for targeting KIF22/KID to the spindle microtubules.
Alias Symbols: C20orf129, CHICA, dJ616B8.3
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, PRMT1, CSNK1E, CSNK1A1, UBD, GSK3B, DYNC1I1, GADD45A, Dynll1, Bach1,
Protein Size: 615
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_030919, NP_112181
You are here: