RBM10 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 10) (AA 85-113) Primary Antibody
- AA 85-113, N-Term
- This RBM10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This RBM10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 85-113 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RBM10.
- Ig Fraction
anti-RNA Binding Motif Protein 10 (RBM10) (AA 79-128) antibody Primary Antibody
RBM10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- RBM10 (RBM10 Antibody Abstract)
- RBM10, DXS8237E, GPATC9, GPATCH9, S1-1, TARPS, ZRANB5, E430039K10Rik, RNA binding motif protein 10, RBM10, rbm10, Rbm10
- The protein encoded by this gene contains RNA recognition motif found in a variety of RNA binding proteins, including various hnRNP proteins, proteins implicated in regulation of alternative splicing, and protein components of snRNPs. In vitro studies showed that the rat homolog bound to RNA homopolymers, with a preference for G and U polyribonucleotides. This gene is part of a gene cluster on chromosome Xp11.23, and its 3' end lies within 20 kb upstream of UBE1. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID