BPNT1 antibody (3'(2'), 5'-Bisphosphate Nucleotidase 1) (AA 277-305) Primary Antibody
BPNT1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5533621
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 277-305, C-Term
- This BPNT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This BPNT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 277-305 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human BPNT1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.35 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- BPNT1 (BPNT1 Antibody Abstract)
- BPNT1, also called bisphosphate 3-prime-nucleotidase, or BPntase, is a member of a magnesium-dependent phosphomonoesterase family. Lithium, a major drug used to treat manic depression, acts as an uncompetitive inhibitor of BPntase. The predicted human protein is 92 % identical to mouse BPntase. BPntase's physiologic role in nucleotide metabolism may be regulated by inositol signaling pathways. The inhibition of human BPntase may account for lithium-induced nephrotoxicity.
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
- Inositol Metabolic Process
You are here: