DNASE1L2 antibody (Deoxyribonuclease I-Like 2) (AA 199-229) Primary Antibody
DNASE1L2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN5535070
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 199-229
- This DNASE1L2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This DNASE1L2 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 199-229 amino acids from human DNASE1L2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- DNASE1L2 (DNASE1L2 Antibody Abstract)
- DNAS1L2, 4733401H14Rik, deoxyribonuclease 1 like 2, deoxyribonuclease 1-like 2, deoxyribonuclease-1-like 2, DNASE1L2, Dnase1l2, LOC100232225
- Divalent cation-dependent acid DNA endonuclease involved in the breakdown of the nucleus during corneocyte formation of epidermal keratinocytes. May play an immune role by eliminating harmful DNA released into the extracellular environment by damaged epidermal cells.
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: