GBGT1 antibody (Globoside alpha-1,3-N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 1) (AA 154-185) Primary Antibody
GBGT1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536839
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 154-185
- This GBGT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This GBGT1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 154-185 amino acids from the Central region of human GBGT1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- GBGT1 (GBGT1 Antibody Abstract)
- Catalyzes the formation of some glycolipid via the addition of N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) in alpha-1,3-linkage to some substrate. Glycolipids probably serve for adherence of some pathogens.
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: