Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 1A (EIF1A) (AA 11-41) antibody Primary Antibody
EIF1A Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5647970
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 11-41
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Expected species reactivity: Bovine
- Antigen affinity purified
- A portion of amino acids 11-41 from human EIF1A was used as the immunogen for the EIF1 antibody.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Western blot: 1:1000-2000
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the EIF1 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- EIF1A (EIF1A Antibody Abstract)
- EFL1-alpha, chunp6927, eef1a, ef1a, ik:tdsubc_2a3, ik:tdsubc_2b3, tdsubc_2a3, wu:fa91c07, wu:fa94b03, wu:fi13b09, xx:tdsubc_2a3, xx:tdsubc_2b3, C76390, Ef1a, Eftu, Eif4c, eIF-1A, eIF-4C, eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1, like 1, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A, eef1a1l1, Eif1a
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1 is necessary for scanning and involved in initiation site selection. Promotes the assembly of 48S ribosomal complexes at the authentic initiation codon of a conventional capped mRNA.
- Gene ID
You are here: