Urate Oxidase (UOX) antibody Primary Antibody
UOX Reactivity: Pig DB, EIA, ID, IF, IP, RIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN568442
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Dot Blot (DB), Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunodiffusion (ID), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Radioimmunoassay (RIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- IgG fraction of polyclonal rabbit antiserum to uricase from porcine liver. The reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition.
- Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation and Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Uricase is isolated and purified from porcine liver. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Restore by adding 1.0 mL of sterile distilled water
- 10,0 mg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.2 without preservatives and foreign proteins
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Prior to and following reconstitution store the antibody at 2-8 °C for one month or at -20 °C for longer.
You are here: