MTERF Domain Containing 3 (MTERFD3) (AA 20-70) antibody Primary Antibody
MTERFD3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5690061
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 20-70
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- MTERFD3 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other MTERFD protein family members.
- MTERFD3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- MTERFD3 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human MTERFD3 .
The immunogen is located within amino acids 20 - 70 of MTERFD3.
- Application Notes
- MTERFD3 Antibody can be used for detection of MTERFD3 by Western blot at 1 μ,g/mL.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- MTERFD3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- MTERFD3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- Alternative Name
- MTERFD3 (MTERFD3 Antibody Abstract)
- MTERFD3 Antibody: Members of the mTERF (mitochondrial transcription termination factor) family, are mitochondrial proteins that are believed to be transcription termination factors. MTERFD3 was initially identified through differential display analysis and is expressed primarily in heart, liver, pancreas and skeletal muscle. MTERFD3 is believed to be involved in cell cycle regulation and cell growth by modulating mitochondrial transcription, and may be a serum-inhibitory factor.
- Molecular Weight
- Predicted: 42 kDa
Observed: 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: