Kallikrein 2 antibody (KLK2) (AA 25-261) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 25-261
- This Kallikrein 2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Kallikrein 2 detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, Direct ELISA in Human.
- E. coli-derived human Kallikrein 2 recombinant protein (Position: I25-P261).
- Alternative Name
- KLK2 (KLK2 Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: Kallikrein-2, Glandular kallikrein-1, hGK-1, Tissue kallikrein-2, KLK2,
Background: KLK2(KALLIKREIN 2), also called GLANDULAR or PROSTATIC, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the KLK2 gene, and is particularly associated with prostatic tissue. The KLK2 is a member of glandular kallikrein gene family that comprises 25 to 30 highly homologous genes that encode specific proteases involved in the processing of biologically active peptides. The KLK2 gene is mapped to 19q13.33.And the KLK2 gene contains 5 exons. An alternative KLK2 transcript, which they call KLK2-linked molecule (KLM), that arises from the use of an alternate donor site within intron 1.KLM shares only the N-terminal 15-amino acid signal peptide with the original KLK2 protein, the mature proteins display no similarity.
- Complement System
- Application Notes
Recommended Detection Systems: Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (ABIN921124) for Western blot, and HRP Conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG Super Vision Assay Kit (SV0002-1) for IHC(P).
Application Details: Western blot, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
Immunohistochemistry(Paraffin-embedded Section), 0.5-1&mu,g/mL
Direct ELISA, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- Each vial contains 4 mg Trehalose, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.