NOS1 antibody (Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal) AA 1422-1433 Primary Antibody
- Target See all NOS1 Antibodies
- AA 1422-1433
- Human, Rat
- This NOS1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human nNOS
- Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with rat protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from human NOS1.
anti-Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1) (AA 51-150) antibody Primary Antibody
NOS1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ICC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), IP, WB
- For Research Use only
- 0.4 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.4, BSA 0.5 mg/mL, glycerol 50 % , Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, Short term: +4°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- nNOS / NOS1 (NOS1 Products)
- NOS1, IHPS1, N-NOS, NC-NOS, NOS, bNOS, nNOS, 2310005C01Rik, NO, NOS-I, Nos-1, nos, ihps1, nnos, nos1, nos1-A, nanos C2HC-type zinc finger 1, nitric oxide synthase 1, nitric oxide synthase 1, neuronal, nitric oxide synthase 1 (neuronal), nitric oxide synthase 1 L homeolog, NANOS1, NOS1, Nos1, nos1, nos1.L
- Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction