MBIP antibody (MAP3K12-Binding Inhibitory Protein 1) Primary Antibody
MBIP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN5703908
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 10 to 13 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MBIP antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
HEK-293 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with FNab05038(MBIP antibody) at dilution of 1:300
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- MBIP (MBIP Antibody Abstract)
- 4933408E06Rik, MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1, Mbip, mbip, MBIP
- Inhibits the MAP3K12 activity to induce the activation of the JNK/SAPK pathway. Component of the ATAC complex, a complex with histone acetyltransferase activity on histones H3 and H4.
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: