GRB2 antibody (Growth Factor Receptor-Bound Protein 2) (AA 156-217) Primary Antibody
GRB2 Reactivity: Human IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN574005
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 156-217
- This GRB2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GRB2.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 156 and 217 of GRB2.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (10 μg/mL), WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GRB2 (GRB2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: GRB2
Synonyms: GRB2, Abundant SRC homology, Adapter protein GRB2, ASH, EGFRBP-GRB2, MST084, MSTP084, Protein Ash, SH2/SH3 adapter GRB2, Grb3-3, HT027, NCKAP2
- Gene ID
- RTK Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Hepatitis C, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, EGFR Downregulation
You are here: