GFP Tag antibody
- Target See all GFP Tag products
- GFP Tag
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP Tag antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to GFP-Tag.
- The antibody detects GFP and GFP tag fusion proteins.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Recombinant Protein
anti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 168AT1211 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag (N-Term) antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal LGB-1 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 168AT1211 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria DB, ELISA, IHC, IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 946as unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria ELISA, ICC, IF Host: Mouse Monoclonal 15 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:5000
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- GFP Tag
- Alternative Name
- GFP-Tag (GFP Tag Products)
- green fluorescent protein antibody, gfp antibody
- Target Type