RPL9 antibody (Ribosomal Protein L9) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
This RPL9 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- GVACSVSQAQ KDELILEGND IELVSNSAAL IQQATTVKNK DIRKFLDGIY
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RPL9. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human RPL9
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 192 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RPL9 (RPL9 Antibody Abstract)
- CG6141, Dmel\\CG6141, L9, M(2)32D, Rp L9, Rpl9, anon-EST:fe3A6, anon-WO0153538.25, anon-WO0153538.26, anon-WO0153538.27, rpL9, ab02c03, fa93a01, mg:ab02c03, wu:fa93a01, zgc:103730, NPC-A-16, Ribosomal protein L9, 60S ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9, ribosomal protein L9 L homeolog, RpL9, rpl-9, rpl9, rpl9.L, RPL9, Rpl9
RPL9 is a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. RPL9 belongs to the L6P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome. Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L6P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
Alias Symbols: L9, NPC-A-16
Protein Interaction Partner: TRIM37, FUS, DHPS, SPERT, FAM9B, TIFA, CEP76, HMBOX1, KXD1, HOMEZ, ZBTB7B, MTUS2, PNMA2, CALCOCO2, ZBTB14, VCP, UBC, ZBTB8A, CCDC184, STAU1, RPA3, RPA2, RPA1, EED, RNF2, TARDBP, IGSF8, ICAM1, PAN2, UBL4A, VCAM1, ITGA4, FN1, ESR1, RPL32, RPLP0P6, RPL10L, V
Protein Size: 192
- Molecular Weight
- 21 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_000661, NP_000652