GANC antibody (Glucosidase, Alpha, Neutral C) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
GANC Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN632846
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This GANC antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- GANC antibody was raised against the middle region of GANC
- Affinity purified
- GANC antibody was raised using the middle region of GANC corresponding to a region with amino acids VLGFRKEPSSVTTHSSDGKDQPVAFTYCAKTSILSLEKLSLNIATDWEVR
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
GANC Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9658, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this GANC antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of GANC antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- GANC (GANC Antibody Abstract)
- GANC has alpha-glucosidase activity.Glycosyl hydrolase enzymes hydrolyse the glycosidic bond between two or more carbohydrates, or between a carbohydrate and a non-carbohydrate moiety.
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: