FUCA1 antibody (Fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, Tissue) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Dog
- This FUCA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- FUCA1 antibody was raised against the middle region of FUCA1
- Affinity purified
- FUCA1 antibody was raised using the middle region of FUCA1 corresponding to a region with amino acids TNWPSPVSWNWNSKDVGPHRDLVGELGTALRKRNIRYGLYHSLLEWFHPL
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
FUCA1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9215, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this FUCA1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of FUCA1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- FUCA1 (FUCA1 Antibody Abstract)
- FUCA, FUCA1, 0610006A03Rik, 9530055J05Rik, Afuc, Fuca, fuca, fuca1, ATFUC1, F24D13.11, F24D13_11, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, tissue, alpha-L-fucosidase 1 L homeolog, FUCA1, Fuca1, fuca1.L, fuca1, FUC1, LOC9317020, LOC100285202
- Alpha-L-fucosidase (EC 126.96.36.199) is a lysosomal enzyme involved in the degradation of fucose-containing glycoproteins and glycolipids. At least 2 separate polymorphic alpha-L-fucosidases are recognised in man.
- Molecular Weight
- 54 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process