CXorf66 antibody (Chromosome X Open Reading Frame 66) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
CXorf66 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN635057
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CXorf66 antibody was raised against the middle region of CXorf66
- Affinity purified
- CXorf66 antibody was raised using the middle region of CXorf66 corresponding to a region with amino acids PLYSSHPQNEISPSKPFGPQELAKPPKHFNPKRSVSLGRAALLSNSELAE
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CXorf66 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7216, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CXorf66 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of CXorf66 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CXorf66 (CXorf66 Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is predicted to be a type I membrane protein, however, its exact function is not known.
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: