CXorf66 antibody (Chromosome X Open Reading Frame 66) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
CXorf66 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2781955
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN983143
- PETQPMLSTA DKSSDSSSPE RASAQSSTEK LIRPSSLQKP SIPNSAGKLT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RP11-35F15.2. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CXorf66
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 361 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CXorf66 (CXorf66 Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is predicted to be a type I membrane protein, however, its exact function is not known.
Alias Symbols: LOC347487
Protein Size: 361
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001013403, NP_001013421
You are here: