CISD2 antibody (CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This CISD2 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- CISD2 antibody was raised against the N terminal of CISD2
- Affinity purified
- CISD2 antibody was raised using the N terminal of CISD2 corresponding to a region with amino acids VLESVARIVKVQLPAYLKRLPVPESITGFARLTVSEWLRLLPFLGVLALL
anti-CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2 (CISD2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CISD2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2 (CISD2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CISD2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CISD2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9652, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CISD2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of CISD2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CISD2 (CISD2 Antibody Abstract)
- ERIS, Miner1, NAF-1, WFS2, ZCD2, 1500009M05Rik, 1500026J14Rik, 1500031D15Rik, AI848398, B630006A20Rik, Noxp70, Zcd2, RGD1566242, zgc:64148, eris, miner1, wfs2, zcd2, cisd2, CDGSH iron sulfur domain 2, CDGSH iron sulfur domain 2 L homeolog, CDGSH iron sulfur domain 2 S homeolog, CISD2, Cisd2, cisd2, cisd2.L, cisd2.S
- CISD2 is a zinc finger protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. It binds an iron/sulfur cluster and may be involved in calcium homeostasis. Defects in this gene are a cause of Wolfram syndrome 2 (WFS2).
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Activation of Innate immune Response