CISD2 antibody (CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
CISD2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN635156
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This CISD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CISD2 antibody was raised against the N terminal of CISD2
- Affinity purified
- CISD2 antibody was raised using the N terminal of CISD2 corresponding to a region with amino acids VLESVARIVKVQLPAYLKRLPVPESITGFARLTVSEWLRLLPFLGVLALL
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CISD2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9652, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CISD2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of CISD2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CISD2 (CISD2 Antibody Abstract)
- CISD2 is a zinc finger protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. It binds an iron/sulfur cluster and may be involved in calcium homeostasis. Defects in this gene are a cause of Wolfram syndrome 2 (WFS2).
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Activation of Innate immune Response
You are here: