USP4 antibody (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 4) Primary Antibody
USP4 Reactivity: Human IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN636985
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This USP4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Affinity chromatography purified
- USP4 antibody was raised in rabbit using a synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- IHC-P: 5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Purified by Immunoaffinity Chromatography and supplied in PBS with 0.1 % NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -70 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- USP4 (USP4 Antibody Abstract)
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 4 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the USP4 gene. This protein is a member of cysteine peptidase family C19 and has been shown to interact with Retinoblastoma protein. This protein plays a role in the regulation of quality control in the ER as a hydrolase that deubiquitinates target proteins such as the receptor ADORA2A and TRIM21.
You are here: