DVL1 antibody (Dishevelled Segment Polarity Protein 1) AA 21-100 Primary Antibody
- Target See all DVL1 Antibodies
- AA 21-100
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This DVL1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DVL1
anti-Dishevelled Segment Polarity Protein 1 (DVL1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DVL1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Dishevelled Segment Polarity Protein 1 (DVL1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
DVL1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
Validation #029657 (Immunohistochemistry)Validation ImagesFull Methods
- Immunohistochemistry Core, NYU Langone
- Lot Number
- Method validated
- Positive Control
- Human kidney tubules
- Negative Control
- Human colon stromal tissue
- While faint, signal is detectable in positive control tissue and not in negative control tissue. Note that staining is expected in colon epithelial cells, and is not expected in kidney glomeruli.
- Primary Antibody
- Antigen: Dishevelled, Dsh Homolog 1 (Drosophila) (DVL1)
- Catalog number: ABIN670671
- Lot number: 140106
- Secondary Antibody
- Antibody: Biotinylated goat anti-rabbit/anti-mouse (Kit)
- Lot number: D07640BA
- Full Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry was performed on a Ventana NEXes automated platform; instrument manufacturer specific reagents are italicized.
- 1. Slides were preheated in convection oven at 60°C for 30 min
- 2. Deparaffinization procedure: - 3 changes of Xylene, 5 min each - 3 changes of 100% Ethanol, 3 min each - 3 changes of 95% Ethanol, 3 min each - Rinsed in distilled water, 3 changes
- 3. Heat retrieval procedure - Slides retrieved in 10.0 mM Citrate, pH6.0 in a 1000W microwave oven (~100°C) for 15 min. - Slides were allowed to cool (in citrate) for 30 min. - Slides were washed x 3 in Distilled water
- 4. NEXes instrument procedure, iView DAB paraffin protocol (*abridged*): - Slide chamber warmed to 37°C
- 5. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer* x3
- 6. *iView Inhibitor (H2O2)* applied and incubated for 4 min
- 7. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer*
- 8. Antibody Application - Primary antibody diluted 1:250 in PBS (100 microliter applied/slide) - Ventana Isotype control applied neat - Slides Incubated overnight at room temperature (~12 hours ~25°C)
- 9. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer* x3
- 10. *iView Biotinylated IgG* applied and incubated for 8 min
- 11. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer*
- 14. *iView Streptavidin-Horseradish Peroxidase* applied and incubated for 8 min
- 15. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer*
- 16. *iView DAB/H2O2* applied and incubated for 8 min
- 17. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer*
- 18. *iView Copper* applied and incubated for 4 min
- 19. Slides rinsed with *reaction buffer*
- 20. Slides washed in Dawn Detergent/tap water
- 21. Counterstain Procedure - Hematoxylin (Leica 560 MX) 30 sec - Slides washed in tap water, 1 min - Decolorized (10% Acetic Acid in 70% ethanol), 1 min - Slides washed in tap water, 1 min - Bluing (Austin Clear Ammonia), 1 min - Slides washed in tap water, 1 min
- 22. Dehydration/coverslipping procedure: - 3 changes of 95% Ethanol, 3 min each - 3 changes of 100% Ethanol, 3 min each - 3 changes of Xylene, 5 min each - Mounted with Permount
- 23. Imaging: Leica SCN 400F Whole Slide Scanner with Digital Image Hub and Leica Slidepath software
- Experimental Notes
- Step 1: Heated tissue 60°C for 30 minutes; manufacturer heats for 45 minutes.
- Step 2: No ethanol wash was performed during deparaffinization; manufacturer includes 1 wash of 80% ethanol for 3 minutes.
- Step 3.1: Slides were heated for 15 minutes; manufacturer provides a range of 15-20 minutes.
- Step 3.2: Slides were cooled for 30 minutes; manufacturer cools for 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Italicized reagents and incubation time are fixed instrument parameters.
- Step 5: Secondary species-specific serum block not used; manufacturer blocks with 5% normal goat serum for 2 hours.
- Step 8.1: Antibody diluted in PBS at 1:250; manufacture did not recommend diluent or dilution.
- Step 8.2.1: Primary antibody incubated at room temperature overnight; manufacturer incubates overnight 4°C with agitation.
- 1 μg/μL
- 0.01M TBS( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Wnt4/?-catenin signaling pathway modulates balloon-injured carotid artery restenosis via disheveled-1." in: International journal of clinical and experimental pathology, Vol. 7, Issue 12, pp. 8421-31, (2015) (PubMed).
- Wnt4/?-catenin signaling pathway modulates balloon-injured carotid artery restenosis via disheveled-1." in: International journal of clinical and experimental pathology, Vol. 7, Issue 12, pp. 8421-31, (2015) (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- DVL1 (DVL1 Products)
- DVL, DVL1L1, DVL1P1, Dvl, mKIAA4029, dvl-1, DSH, DVL-1, dvl1, dvl2l, Xdsh, dsh1, dishevelled segment polarity protein 1, dishevelled, dsh homolog 1 (Drosophila), microRNA 6808, dishevelled segment polarity protein 1b, dishevelled segment polarity protein 1 L homeolog, DVL1, Dvl1, MIR6808, dvl1b, dvl1.L
Participates in Wnt signaling by binding to the cytoplasmic C-terminus of frizzled family members and transducing the Wnt signal to down-stream effectors. Plays a role both in canonical and non-canonical Wnt signaling. Plays a role in the signal transduction pathways mediated by multiple Wnt genes. Required for LEF1 activation upon WNT1 and WNT3A signaling. DVL1 and PAK1 form a ternary complex with MUSK which is important for MUSK-dependent regulation of AChR clustering during the formation of the neuromuscular junction (NMJ).
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: DVL, DVL1L1, DVL1P1, Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL-1, Dishevelled-1, DSH homolog 1, DVL1
- Gene ID
- WNT Signaling, Synaptic Membrane, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development