GATA3 antibody (GATA Binding Protein 3) (AA 364-413) Primary Antibody
GATA3 Reactivity: Human, Monkey IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6736389
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 364-413
- Human, Monkey
- This GATA3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GATA3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig, Chicken (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa364-413 of human GATA3 (P23771, NP_002042). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Baboon, Monkey, Tamarin (100%), Galago, Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Hamster, Elephant, Dog, Cat, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken (92%), Platypus (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 5 μg/mL.
Not recommended for: IF
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute with 50 μL sterile ddH2O.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GATA3 (GATA3 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: GATA3
Family: Transcription factor
Synonyms: GATA3, GATA-binding factor 3, HDRS, GATA binding protein 3, GATA-binding protein 3, HDR
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Hormone Transport, Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Tube Formation
You are here: