GDI2 antibody (GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 2) (AA 361-410) Primary Antibody
GDI2 Reactivity: Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Hamster, Horse, Human, Sheep IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6736721
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 361-410
- Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Hamster, Horse, Human, Sheep
- This GDI2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GDI2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Sheep, Horse, Chicken (100%) Mouse, Pig, Guinea pig (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa361-410 of human GDI2 (P50395, NP_001485). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Galago, Marmoset, Sheep, Hamster, Elephant, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Opossum, Turkey, Chicken, Platypus (100%), Orangutan, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Pig, Guinea pig, Zebra finch, Lizard, Xenopus (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 5 μg/mL.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: