HDLBP antibody (High Density Lipoprotein Binding Protein) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Rat, Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit
- This HDLBP antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human HDLBP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rat, Dog, Pig, Guinea pig (100%) Mouse, Bovine, Chicken (92%) Xenopus (81%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human HDLBP (Q00341, NP_005327). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Galago, Marmoset, Rat, Hamster, Elephant, Dog, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Mouse, Bovine, Opossum, Turkey, Chicken (92%), Platypus, Lizard (84%), Xenopus (81%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-High Density Lipoprotein Binding Protein (HDLBP) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
HDLBP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-High Density Lipoprotein Binding Protein (HDLBP) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
HDLBP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 5 μg/mL.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HDLBP / Vigilin (HDLBP Antibody Abstract)
- HBP, PRO2900, VGL, 1110005P14Rik, AA960365, AI118566, D1Ertd101e, HDLBP, vigilin, cb591, cb811, hdlbp, wu:fb36d01, wu:fb94h08, wu:fc23d06, wu:fc75h07, high density lipoprotein binding protein, high density lipoprotein (HDL) binding protein, vigilin, high density lipoprotein binding protein (vigilin) S homeolog, high density lipoprotein binding protein a, HDLBP, Hdlbp, hdlbp.S, hdlbpa
Name/Gene ID: HDLBP
Synonyms: HDLBP, HBP, VGL, HDL-binding protein, PRO2900, Vigilin
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession