Claudin 5 antibody (C-Term)
- Target See all Claudin 5 (CLDN5) Antibodies
- Claudin 5 (CLDN5)
- Human, Dog, Monkey, Pig
- This Claudin 5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CLDN5 / Claudin 5
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog, Pig (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human CLDN5 (O00501, NP_003268). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Dog, Pig (100%), Galago, Mouse, Bovine, Rabbit (92%), Rat, Bat, Guinea pig (85%), Elephant (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:62500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Claudin 5 (CLDN5)
- Alternative Name
- CLDN5 / Claudin 5 (CLDN5 Products)
- AWAL antibody, BEC1 antibody, CPETRL1 antibody, TMVCF antibody, cld5 antibody, awal antibody, bec1 antibody, claudin-5 antibody, cpetrl1 antibody, tmvcf antibody, AI854493 antibody, MBEC1 antibody, Tmvcf antibody, cldn5 antibody, zgc:85723 antibody, zgc:103419 antibody, claudin 5 antibody, Claudin-5 antibody, claudin 5 (transmembrane protein deleted in velocardiofacial syndrome) antibody, claudin 5a antibody, claudin 5b antibody, claudin 5 (transmembrane protein deleted in velocardiofacial syndrome) L homeolog antibody, CLDN5 antibody, cld5 antibody, cldn5 antibody, Cldn5 antibody, cldn5a antibody, cldn5b antibody, cldn5.L antibody
Name/Gene ID: CLDN5
Synonyms: CLDN5, BEC1, AWAL, Claudin-5, CPETRL1, TMDVCF, TMVCF, Claudin 5
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Hepatitis C