Glutathione S-Transferase mu 3 (Brain) (GSTM3) (AA 96-145) antibody Primary Antibody
GSTM3 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6738850
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 96-145
- Cow, Dog, Human, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GSTM3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Pig (92%) Rabbit (85%) Bovine (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa96-145 of human GSTM3 (P21266, NP_000840). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey (100%), Marmoset, Elephant, Bat, Pig (92%), Galago, Hamster, Rabbit (85%), Bovine, Horse (84%), Mouse, Rat (78%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: