HABP2 antibody (Hyaluronan Binding Protein 2) (AA 290-339) Primary Antibody
HABP2 Reactivity: Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6738984
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 290-339
- Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- This HABP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human HABP2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%) Bovine (92%) Chicken (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa290-339 of human HABP2 (Q14520, NP_004123). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Dog, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Marmoset, Bovine (92%), Turkey (85%), Chicken, Platypus (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:62500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Not recommended for: IHC-P
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HABP2 (HABP2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: HABP2
Subfamily: Serine S1
Synonyms: HABP2, Factor VII activating protein, Factor VII, FSAP, HABP, Hyaluronan binding protein 2, Factor VII-activating protease, HGFAL, Hyaluronan-binding protein 2, PHBP
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: