KIF5C antibody (Kinesin Family Member 5C) (AA 38-87) Primary Antibody
- AA 38-87
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Guinea Pig, Rabbit
- This KIF5C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human KIF5C
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken (100%) Dog, Bovine, Horse, Zebrafish (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa38-87 of human KIF5C (O60282, NP_004513). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken (100%), Gorilla, Orangutan, Monkey, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Opossum, Xenopus, Zebrafish (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-Kinesin Family Member 5C (KIF5C) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KIF5C Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KIF5C (KIF5C Antibody Abstract)
- KIF5C, LOC100218538, KINN, NKHC, NKHC-2, NKHC2, Khc, si:ch211-157c24.3, kinesin family member 5C, KIF5C, kif5c, Kif5c
Name/Gene ID: KIF5C
Synonyms: KIF5C, KIAA0531, KINN, NKHC-2, Kinesin family member 5C, Kinesin heavy chain isoform 5C, NKHC, NKHC2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession